Friday, November 26, 2010

CindyLepp


 
As it turns out, my quilt square ended up being a Tribute to our very loyal 12  YO Border Collie,Cotton, who, sadly, has since passed away, Aug. 30, 2009 of liver failure. I designed the square on one of her kerchiefs that I always made for her. (Her favorite was red but the pics wouldn't come out good on that color! Frustrating! LOL!) She even sparked some controversy on AR when I put her photo with reindeer antlers up for the Christmas Holiday. GDerr, Patti Kane and others cried "dog cruelty" for making her wear those silly things but trust me.... she didn't tolerate them for very long and no animals were injured during the picture taking!
   Danny and I have been married for 25 years Sep. 23rd, 2009. He has a 34 YO son but we could never have children so our dogs have always been our furbabys! We have moved all over the US, always having to move to get better positions in the Rock Quarry industry and currently live in a very rural resort area in Benton,KY.There are 2 big lakes near us that are famous for great fishing.We live in a quaint brick house on hill,with woods in the back and a creek on the side.We have a 2 acre lot for our new Golden Lab puppy, Miss Marleypoo to exercise ME while constantly chasing her down!
  I discovered Allrecipes in November 2007 shortly after we moved here and my recipe books were still packed! I have made some wonderful friendships that will probably last my lifetime. I am Truly an AR ADDICT!

No comments:

Post a Comment