Friday, November 26, 2010

SunnyByrd

I'm a lame-assed moocher. Kitten is making my block for me and I have no idea what it looks like, but I'm excited to see it!

Should that be my bio?
From Kitten--
I began thinking about how, if we lived closer together this bunch would surely qualify for a quilt. Well, I thought that was as far as it would go. Once I mentioned it in a post and I got a couple of, "Oh, how nice," and a few, " Wouldn't that be a great idea," and that's where it ended. And I thought that's where the idea of the quilt ended.
 
Except for one person. One day I got a shout out from Sunnybyrd. She wanted to know if I was serious about the quilt. Well, sure I was serious but also knew it would be impossible to pull off. Sunny asked me if I wanted to give it a try. So, we put our heads together and came up with some idea and she graciously offered to use her blog to get the word out. I was so surprised, people were really interested.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment