Friday, November 26, 2010

Jgirl

My AR name is Jgirl and here is a pic of my block.

little about me:  I was born, raised and still reside in PA (approx. 40 miles east of Pittsburgh).  I have a son named Cooper, he has four legs and is furry!!  Aside from spending time with my dog I enjoy cooking and camping/boating.  When going on vacation I like to go somewhere it is warm and the water is crystal blue.  Aside from actual vacations I like to do anything that allows me to spend time with friends.  Since I just started to enjoy cooking about 5 years ago I am far from being an expert and that is why I turn to you folks at AR for advice.  I will bake occasionally but I would much rather cook.  I am a huge fan of kitchen gadgets and have been from many many years.  Long before I began to enjoy cooking I owed almost everything in the Pampered Chef book.  Now, I finally get to put some of the gadgets to good use.

When I am not working or on vacation, I am usually reading the recipe requests or surfing AR.  Thanks fellow AR friends, I enjoy the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment