Friday, November 26, 2010

FROGHOPPER

Hi, I'm FROGHOPPER. I sent 2 blocks:
Baby animal block: I made this block using the left over material from my daughter's baby album. The ribbons are left over from my wedding.
 
Yellow with misc baby stuff block: I made this block using the left over material from my son's baby album. The ribbons are left over from my wedding.
 
I love to cook, it' what I do to destress or to have fun, it's completely satisfying!. My daughter who is 3 1/2 has been cooking with me for the past couple years. I hope to pass a wealth of knowledge (mostly wich came from AR!!) onto her. My son, who is 2, LOVES to gobble up my creations. Before I found AR and the RE I could barely frost a cup cake let alone make my own frosting FROM SCRATCH!! Now I have made a frog cake, a monkey cake, a bunny cake, and a decent barbie cake for a first timer. I have made frog cup cakes that were way too cute! I made easter cupcakes that would make Martha proud! I have learned how to make a routissurie (sp?) chicken, I've learned how to cook a tender, juicey turkey, I have made fettuchini alfredo that would knock the socks off of any Italian, I am no longer intimidated by and Asain stir fry, I am no longer intimidated by making bread from scratch (I wish my grandma could see me now!),  I make my own italian sausage and breakfast sausage, I make my own refried beans, I make my own butter, and I learned how to can, and so much more!! All thanks to AR and the RE!

No comments:

Post a Comment