Friday, November 26, 2010

Shorecook

I have been happily married for 41 years  and we have been blessed with a terrific family.  In 1999 we moved to the Jersey Shore when we retired. 
  About my block:
The beach umbrella reminds me of the shore.  Under the umbrella is one of my favorite places to be.  The footprints show that both Hubby and I have been there but are off doing something else, perhaps walking the beach, swimming, fishing or cooking.  Hubby and I enjoy watching the birds.  The bird on the quilt block is a laughing gull.  I feel laughing is good for you.  Many of my AR posts end with LOL!   The fabric reminds me of waves and sand dunes.  The colors remind me of sunshine and rainbows.
To the recipient:
I wish you many happy days filled with sunshine and laughter, and a rainbow after every storm!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment