Friday, November 26, 2010

MrsDach

Hi this is Mrs. Dach(Dash). I've been married to the Dam Man for 35 years. I have 3 boys, 2 daughters-in-law,2 grandsons, 2 granddaughters and 1 on the way.  I picked this image because I though is was to be in June 30th. So I did quick and easy. I love the renassince.  I collect wisards and dragons water globes. I live in the desart of southern calif. on the boarder of Az. next to Yuma Az. I love it out here. With the river only 1/4 mile away. There are lots of animals, but my fav are the wild donkeys. Ruben will come up and knock on my door. So I'll come out to feed him and any and all the ones with him. He knows a soft touch when he sees one. I've been cooking sence I was 10. I love it when the grandkids come over so we're all in the kitchen. To who ever wins the quilt enjoy .                     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment