Friday, November 26, 2010

Keri blocks donated by January

Commented by: Kitten Supporting Member (Click to learn more about Supporting Membership)
Sep. 29, 2009 10:01 pm
HI Keri, You might be surprised to learn you have two blocks in the mix. January knew at the time of the quilt blocks deadlines, you were having, let's say a cash flow problem. January made and donated on your behalf 2 blocks. They came in so late after the tops were put together that I added two matching pillow shams and your 2 blocks from January are there. As for the quilt, I took tons of pictures today, and I think Deb will post some for everyone. Last week I joined the two sides. I have quilted the first side and now am quilting the second side. There are pictures of how the quilt looks. right now, I just need to join the two sides to the batting. AFter that is the red edge and binding and then it's a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment