Friday, November 26, 2010

Skunkee

I did send in a block. . . "Skunkee". . . .I haven't had time to do the page, although I purchase the supplies.  A little about the block I sent. . . . . .
 
I used orange as the primary color because that is the color of AR.
 
I put a computer screen  with the AR logo b/c that's where I spend my time  with AR and online friends on the RE.
 
The spoon in my hand is my connection to AR.
 
My own hair is brown.  I look good in green and I have implants.
 
Seven years ago I had gastric bypass surgery and lost over 150 lbs;so I just had to show off my new figure.
 
"Skunkee" my screen name comes from a combination of my initials "S" - "K"; then "unk" from my last name (Funk).  I chose this for another site also.  When I went to register there was already a "Skunk", so I added one "e".  There was also a "Skunke", so I added another "e".  S K U N K E E.  So there is a picture of a skunk.  I think she look kinda' cute - she's my alter ego.
 
 
This is my opionion and does not have to go in the memory book:
 
I spent the time and money to do the square b/c I thought it was a worthwhile project.  I only wish that we could somehow figure out a way for a charity to benefit from it. . . My favorite charity is The Susan G. Korman cure for breast cancer.  Since most of us are women maybe our next project could be  for that.  JMHO

No comments:

Post a Comment