Friday, November 26, 2010

NYJEN

Greetings from NY and from me NYJEN! I am so honored to be part of such an amazing display of friendship, talent and love. Kitten's quilt project has reached many far and wide! I chose the cupcake fabric because it reminds me of Bakerella's whimsical cake pops. I also really wanted my quilt block to be "quilted". The only problem was that I haven't a clue how to turn on the sewing machine let alone quilt! So here comes my confession: My wonderful husband David did the quilt block. He did an amazing job, considering it was his first attempt at quilting! Allecipes has been a huge inspiration to me in so many ways. I am now a more confident cook that takes more risks and tries more exciting recipes.  I love reading other members reviews and looking at all the gorgeous photos. I have witnessed the recipe exchange transform into wonderful place to ask other member's for their recipes, opinions, vent about "OT" issues, and for friendship. The exchange means so much to me personally as I met a true real life friend off of the exchange.A fellow foodie who has touched my life and has been such a big part of it for the last 2 years. Thank you Princess Jenna, you truly are a regal wonder!  As far as favorite recipes from the site, well I started to list a few but quickly realized that I have way too many to list!    
Warm wishes and happiness to all my fellow foodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment